Don’t wait until it’s too late. Most home-owner’s can handle the clogged drain and toilet but beyond that it can be a challenge.
Knowing the warning signs of damage before disaster strikes can be a life saver and a money saver—it’s all about who to call and when.
PAYING ATTENTION TO THESE WARNING SIGNS CAN HELP YOU PREVENT DAMAGE TO YOUR HOME:
1. Gurgling Sounds – can indicate clogged drains
2. Water Sounds- can indicate a leak | Tech Tip: Try check water meter for spinning when in use
3. Water Pressure Seems Low – can indicate a buildup of unwanted debris
4. Sinks and Tubs Are Slow to Drain – when you can’t unclog it yourself it’s time to call in the pro’s
5. An Unpleasant Odor – can indicate a sewage problem